At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe.
Funded by our recent Series B investment, we’re now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, as well as to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
- Assist in the development and execution of test plans and test cases for ReversingLabs appliances applications
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure software quality and timely bug resolution
- Report bugs and defects using JIRA
- Participate in regular QA meetings, providing updates on testing progress and findings
- Help create and maintain QA documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of study
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies
- Ability to quickly identify actionable bugs
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and apply new technologies and testing techniques
- Good working knowledge of English
- Experience with any test automation tools, such as Selenium or Playwright, is a plus
- Linux operating system experience: Familiarity with Linux distributions like Ubuntu, CentOS, or Fedora, as well as experience with command-line tools, experience with shell scripts using Bash or other shell scripting languages, is a plus
- Opportunity to work with TestRail testing management tool, Jira/Confluence, Selenium/Playwright framework, Python programming language, …
- Exposure to real-world cyber security challenges and the chance to contribute to testing solutions that protect sensitive data and systems in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, fruits and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more.
We particularly encourage students that are at the beginning of their studies to apply since we offer a long-term student internship.