Our vision is clear. Arming companies with the insights to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe. That every threat is detected, and the deployment risks are well understood. An innovative vision requires creative people to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. Investment from Crosspoint capital of $56M will support our growth and efforts to build scalable, automated and intelligent software security solutions.
In this day and age, with systems and people under attack day and night by highly advanced cyber threats, a swift but detailed analysis of current threats and attack vectors is necessary. Given the number of such attacks, this is no small feat. As a member of the threat detection team, your focus will be on identifying malicious threats, behaviors, components, and exposure risks (such as vulnerabilities) of various applications, and to provide actionable intelligence for our customers and community on how to improve their security posture. You will often have to put yourself in the attacker’s shoes, correlate even the tiniest clues with millions of metadata records, and try to connect the dots to completely understand the impact. Finally, to automatically identify threats and risks, you will need to transform your knowledge into a rule-based format that our analysis solutions understand, effectively shielding other potential victims.
We will guide you through the details of various file formats so you can better understand the foundation of our work. You will familiarize yourself with the way applications are structured, learn how to identify benign or malicious behavior, and how to use popular and in-house developed technologies for analysis. Working alongside industry experts, you will understand how your work ties into our overall product offering, and get feedback on the impact of your work.
We are especially welcoming to all students in their fifth year of college, that is, those who will graduate soon. In ReversingLabs, you will get real-world experience in cybersecurity projects even before you graduate. And all of that with flexible working hours and generous compensation. Can you imagine a better career start than that?
Of course, we don’t expect you to be able to tackle threats right off the bat. Based on your skill level, you will undergo a specially crafted training during the first few months to sharpen your skills before entering the arena. Do you have what it takes?
- Keeping track of the latest cybersecurity threats
- Providing timely and accurate analyses of threat capabilities
- Identifying and analyzing software, and providing actionable feedback to improve security
- Creating and maintaining reliable format identification, malware detection and behavior description rules
- Creating and maintaining scripts for threat hunting, analysis, and correlation
- Researching, analyzing and documenting different security features of file formats and operating systems
- Suggesting improvements to classification algorithms and coverage
- A strong interest in computer security
- Knowledge of basic concepts related to computer security
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- Good grasp of working with Windows or Linux OS
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Go, C, C++, Java, …)
- Some experience with assembly language (syntax or programming)
- Some experience in reverse engineering techniques and debugging
- Participation in CTF competitions
- Some knowledge of two or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, C, C++, Java, …)
- Understanding of file format structure
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (paid accommodation & transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions in malware analysis & software assurance, crafted in our very own Croatian R&D center
- Great career advancement opportunities – clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: HRK 8,000 net for junior position, HRK 16,000 net for mid to senior positions, and HRK 20,000 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends – quarterly, company-wide three day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička for all employees