We are hiring DevOps Engineer – Student Internship! Long-term student internship!
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
● Work closely with experienced DevOps, Software, and QA engineers on various projects
● Assist in provisioning AWS EC2 appliance instances
● Participate in automating manual processes via Jenkins, Ansible, and similar tools
● Learn about and improve existing automation scripts and processes
● Work with multiple virtualization and cloud systems (AWS, VMWare, VirtualBox)
● Experience with Linux-based operating systems
● Basic programming skills
● Previous basic experience with GitHub or similar tools
● Attention to detail
● Good working knowledge of English
● Opportunity to work with modern tools and systems, learn about CI/CD processes, as well as gain experience in various Linux, Python, and automation related areas
● Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
● Challenging projects in an international environment
● Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more
We particularly encourage students who are at the beginning of their studies to apply since we offer a long-term student internship.
If you are interested in finding out more, check out our web page or apply through the following link.