We are looking for a back-end developer and integration architect for our no-code mobile app platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious tech company which is launching a global platform to enable anyone to build mobile business apps. Sitting on a .net tech stack, we enable organisations to integrate their services and functionality to Reptile to power their apps.
We have a small team of developers based primarily in the UK, but are building a team in Croatia. We are keen to hear from candidates who could join our Croatian team.
You will be a senior back-end developer able to work on both Reptile’s core system and help enterprise clients onboard custom functions.
- At least 3 years’ experience hands-on software development projects in a Microsoft environment (.net c#, MSSQL, JS/TypeScript, HTML/CSS, IIS, Azure etc)
- Microsoft SQL Server proficient in database design, creation, querying and optimizing queries and also NoSQL (Azure Cosmos DB)
- Ideally some experience in Xamarin
- A solid understanding and experience in hosting, networking and CDN architecture.
- Proven success in a client-facing B2B environment
- Good understanding of http / https protocol and IIS7+
- Good understanding and experience in SOAP and Rest services using JSON
- Experience with Azure (web jobs, functions, service bus, queue, storage)
- Our teams work and communicate in English – so a high level of English is mandatory
- Ability to explain/document/present technical concepts to non-technical people
- You will be ambitious and have a vision about what you want to achieve self-driven, bring ideas to the table
- You are a finisher with great attention to detail
We recruit long-term team members and seek to reward them with opportunities to learn and develop. Key team members will also be eligible to receive share options and other financial benefits in line with the growth and success of the company.
Note: This is a full-time employment opportunity – no agencies.
We also have openings for mid-level developers with more than two years of commercial experience.
Location: Can be remote
You can send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org