RealNetworks is seeking a Linux Developer for SAFR, our AI-based computer vision platform. This is a tremendous opportunity in our Zagreb office to play a critical role in the development of cutting-edge, AI technology, within a global, publicly traded company with a track record of market-leading innovation. You can read more about our Zagreb office here.
In this position, you will employ your in-depth C++ programming skills and Linux operating system knowledge to create new applications leveraging computer algorithms and video processing pipelines. You’ll work with a world-class team building complex software applications based in machine learning for wide range specialized hardware projects.
In this role, you will be:
- Developing new features and applications in C++ for Linux with emphasis on highly efficient video and image processing;
- Working with our data scientists to develop machine learning pipelines to train mission-specific algorithms;
- Writing and executing unit tests and working with the data science teams to ensure the quality of the solution;
- Participating in and performing code reviews;
- Implementing coding assignments within estimates, providing proper documentation.
To be considered a candidate for this role, you should have a university degree, as well as:
- Programming experience in C++ and Linux development experience;
- Excellent skills in multi-threading, performance optimization, and analyzing algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of client-server architectures and working with Internet protocols;
- Solid understanding of cryptography and practices required to create secure systems; and
- Flexibility and interest to learn new programming languages and development environments quickly and adapt to project needs.
Ideally, you will also have experience:
- in development for embedded systems;
- developing video-related software;
- in Swift, Android, and Python; and
- in Machine Learning.
What we offer:
We have a stellar team of co-workers, interesting projects, cool office space, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and flexible work life balance (working hours, working from home). Also, we offer a great benefit package which includes paid yearly health check-up, online English language classes, online workout 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, fully stocked kitchen and more.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org