RealNetworks is seeking Linux Developers for SAFR, our AI-based computer vision platform. This is a tremendous opportunity in our Zagreb office to play a critical role in the development of cutting-edge, AI technology, within a global, publicly-traded company with a track record of market-leading innovation. You can read more about our Zagreb office here.
In this position, you will employ your Linux expertise to create new embedded applications for embedded systems, leveraging computer algorithms and video processing pipelines. You’ll work with a world-class team building complex software applications based on machine learning for a wide range of specialized hardware projects.
In this role, you will be:
- Developing new features and applications for embedded systems in C++ for Linux with emphasis on highly efficient video and image processing;
- Working with our data scientists to develop machine learning pipelines to train mission-specific algorithms;
- Writing and executing unit tests and working with the data science teams to ensure the quality of the solution;
- Participating in and performing code reviews;
- Implementing coding assignments within estimates, providing proper documentation;
- Degree in a computer science/engineering related field or equivalent experience;
- Programming experience in C++ and Linux background;
- Flexibility and interest to learn new programming languages and development environments quickly and adapt to project needs.
Ideally, you will also have experience in:
- Multi-threading, performance optimization, and analyzing algorithms;
- Knowledge of client-server architectures and working with Internet protocols;
- Understanding of cryptography and practices required to create secure systems;
- Ambarella SOC and Raspberry Pi;
- Developing video-related software;
- Familiarity with Linux, Python, C/C++, and basic libraries for machine learning.
What we offer:
We have a stellar team of co-workers, interesting projects, cool office space, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work-life balance (working hours, working from home). Also, we offer a great benefits package which includes paid yearly health check-ups, online English language classes, online workouts 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, a fully stocked kitchen, and more.
We look forward to meeting you!