Life at Q is anything but boring. We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team is more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented and motivated a PHP Developer (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What do we expect from you?
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in the IT industry,
- Experience in OO programming and any PHP MVC framework (additional advantage is proficient knowledge of Symfony 2/3 Framework),
- MySQL or other relational database systems (additional advantage is experience with NoSQL databases),
- Experience with GIT,
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset,
- Fluency in English,
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures.
What we offer:
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment,
- Relaxed atmosphere,
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles,
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and do a quick workshop/brainstorming in their office,
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights etc.,
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games,
- Optional — English and Yoga classes,
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks,
- Bike parking.
Our compensations are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV to email@example.com