We are Q agency, an award-winning software and design agency.
With 200 full-time experts, we provide services and solutions to cover all phases of the digital product life-cycle. Working in various industries across 20 countries worldwide, we exceed our boundaries each day.
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Junior Back-End/PHP Developer (m/f)
Sounds exciting? Read more or click here to apply. 🙂
We value a go-getter attitude, strong analytical skills and the drive to get things done. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it and we believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- We are on the lookout for people who want to gain hands-on experience
- You’ll have a mentor who will guide you through your Q journey
- We’ll help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback & code review
- You’ll be part of the team of high-skilled professionals which delivers custom-made solutions to international clients
- We will hear your suggestions and support you in your professional and personal development
What do we expect?
- You’re able to work 40 hours per week
- You have experience in development
- You have some knowledge in the field you’re applying for – it can be either through student courses, personal projects, student jobs etc.
- High attention to detail – someone who can complete tasks under pressure, in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong motivation & eagerness to learn
What we offer:
- Employment or student contract (depending on on your availability/experience)
- Working with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- First-hand software agency experience
- Flexibility & remote working options
- Knowledge sharing – internal education & workshops, Q Library etc.
- Educational budget & internal workshops
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Yoga classes & Subvention of Multisport card
- Bike parking
- Dog-friendly environment
Sounds exciting? Feel free to tell us more about all of the accomplishments you’re proud of – student & personal projects, recommendations etc. Read more or click here to apply now! 🙂