At PwC Croatia, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people committed to delivering quality assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.hr. PwC is one of the “Big Four” international services firms. It has been continuously present in the Croatian market since 1998. Our close interaction with economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing environment in which our clients, leading multinational and domestic companies, and public sector institutions have to operate. PwC Croatia currently employs over 250 highly qualified, experienced professionals with strong competencies in innovative business solutions.
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
We are looking for an exceptional Strategy and Operations Associate to join our team and work on different projects in Southeast Europe. Be a part of The New Equation.
Who you’ll work with:
You will be working with PwC’s Strategy and Operations Consulting practice in Zagreb, covering markets across South-East Europe.
Our team assists our clients in solving complex strategic and operational challenges across several industries, including energy, utilities and mining, industrial manufacturing, financial services, retail & consumer, technology, media and telecommunications, etc. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on execution capability, our team of consultants and experts work to develop strategies that work for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a team of typically 3-5 consultants on identifying issues, developing and often implementing potential solutions for our clients.
- Structure complex problems and develop hypotheses to solve them
- Gather and analyse data and synthesise complex information into clear and actionable findings (e.g. you’ll conduct market research, build financial models, deep-dive into a company’s performance, analyse competitors etc.)
- Communicate effectively and regularly present to the client representatives, including the senior leaders
- Often you’ll be travelling to the client site.
- Participate in business development and proposal preparation
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally
- Work on top strategy & operations projects in Southeast Europe for leading private and public sector companies alongside our experienced regional and international consultants.
- Opportunities to acquire broader international experience
- An established coach/mentor system for personal and professional development
- Have the freedom to decide on your passions and interests
What we expect from you:
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Up to 2 years of work experience in consulting or industry
- Strong academic and extracurricular background
- Ability to adapt to an intense work environment and work in challenging circumstances
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and proactively drive independent tasks
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (knowledge of project management and data analytics tools is considered a plus)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Croatian, in both speaking and writing
- Affinity to work in management consulting in a long run
- Open to regional travel if needed.