Ping Communication, an established telecommunications company, is looking for students to join the QA team in Zagreb. Job would include software testing of one of our latest products.
Pingcom is one of the leading telecommunications equipment companies which is providing infrastructure solutions for enterprise and private clients.
- finding and reporting bugs,
- reproduction of reported bugs,
- writing detailed bug reports and procedures for their reproduction
- a full-time student with associated student rights,
- a student available for full-time (or near full-time, 25+ hours weekly) work,
- familiar with the process of software testing,
- an analytical mind and a keen eye for details,
- a high level of personal responsibility and taking pride in your work
- showing resilience to frustration and the ability to self-motivate when faced with repetitive tasks,
- handy with wires.
Extra points for:
- basic knowledge of programming,
- experience with Linux,
- experience working with networking,
- experience with bug reporting tools.
What is offered:
- working with actual hardware,
- stimulative compensation,
- flexible start of the workday,
- friendly work environment
If you see yourself as a candidate please contact: