Based on a sharply growing demand, Pingcom Zagreb team is expanding. We are looking for experienced and self-motivated individuals interested in embedded software development for our cutting edge products such as:
- xDSL/GPON/Networking solutions for the Operator markets.
- MESH solutions.
- IoT smart home solutions.
You will be working within a Croatian and Norway group of top-level engineers like yourself on interesting and challenging projects.
The right candidates will describe themselves as follows.
- Min. 5 years of experience in embedded development (Linux, pref. OpenWrt), MIPs/ARM,
- Excellent C (C++) knowledge,
- Knowledgeable in Networking,
- A genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write clean code,
- Shell scripting,
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven,
- Experience with SW build tools, SW versioning (Git), continuous integration to shorten development,
- Firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning/improvement to make your products better,
- Desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs,
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
If you think you are our guys or girls, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The following will be considered a plus:
- Using containers like Docker and LXC,
- Experience in developing networking algorithms,
- Linux kernel knowledge,
- Automake and other Makefile creation (Build tools),
- Some GUI integration, design and development,
- Experience in coding and unit testing in an embedded environment.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree,
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia.
If you are a talented person wanting new challenges in a time-critical market, let’s work together!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org