Be a part of a revolutionary change. At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our approach to analytics, reporting, and planning. Join us as Junior SQL Developer and you’ll work closely with both the Business and IT teams to design, build, and support corporate data warehouse and processes that will be utilized in business reporting and analytics.
Join our team in Philip Morris Zagreb if you are a final year student, graduating soon, or have freshly graduated and see your future career in data warehousing. As you take your first professional steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your professional development.
We offer full-time employment with fixed term contract in duration of 12 months and the possibility of permanent employment.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Junior SQL Developer, you will be supporting maintenance and building data warehouse structures in Microsoft SQL Server environment:
- Learn how to identify business needs, propose solutions meeting identified needs and implement agreed deliverables in timely manner,
- Develop and extend existing ETL/SSIS packages in SQL 2016 for Data Warehouse and downstream data models,
- Write analytical queries in T-SQL language,
- Create new or update existing TSQL procedures, views, and tables,
- Maintain and support SQL Server Analysis Cubes,
- Perform cleaning and validation of data in the data warehouse per business requirements,
- Define and oversee data security.
Who we’re looking for
- Final year student or recent graduate with University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or equivalent,
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database modelling,
- Strong interest in data modelling and analytics,
- Highly analytical and curious mindset with ability to sort through complex issues and sense for details,
- Learn on the go,
- Capability to cooperate and communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Croatian.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore,
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong,
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provide endless opportunities to progress.