Are you looking to kick off your career journey? Do you like the idea of joining one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe?
If so, you are at the right place!
Nexi is looking for graduates who want to join their company as entry-level professionals with a permanent full-time contract and create their unique career journey with them. With a presence in more than 25 countries and a growing team of 10,000+ employees, they offer you the opportunity to start your career with one of the largest European leaders in digital payments. You will have the opportunity to rotate between different departments, be guided by an experienced mentor and generate impact by working on real business cases. They offer you that and much more.
About the program
Graduate Program is more than a learning path – it’s a journey where you will work on real business cases and directly impact business results.
Join them if you are interested in work experience in one of the following departments:
• IT, Digital & Tech
• HR / Legal / Environment, Social&Governance
• Finance / Strategy
• Product Management & Engineering
• Customer Experience
• Sales & Marketing
• You will start the 12-month program in September 2023 with two rotations between the different business departments, which will provide you with a better understanding of the business from different perspectives
• As of the start of the program, you will be offered a permanent position in one of the business departments
• You will have an experienced mentor to guide and support you throughout the program
• You will continuously learn and improve your skills by actively participating in well-structured training sessions at Nexi Group Academy
• You will develop your business ideas, implement them and build your network of stakeholders within a group of highly skilled business leaders from all over Europe.
What makes you the perfect candidate for this program?
If you recognize yourself in the following description, you should definitely do the first step and apply:
• You have graduated with a master’s degree within the last 18 months or are about to graduate in 2023 in one of the following fields: Engineering, STEM, Economics & Business or Law
• You are a career starter with no more than 1.5 years of working experience
• You are fluent in English (any additional language is beneficial) and can easily imagine working in an international environment and actively collaborating with colleagues from all over Europe
• You feel confident in the digital environment and can quickly adapt to all the digital tools you need for your education and daily tasks
• You are committed to your work, have an exciting university career with proven great results, enjoy learning new things, feel confident to own projects by yourself and like being part of a team
• For you, formal training is a starting point – you always look for more and want to make a difference in everything you work on.
To get more information about the program and to read about the experiences of Nexi’s students and graduates, please visit this page: https://www.nexigroup.com/graduate-program.
Nexi is looking forward to getting to know you!