Nanobit is looking for a motivated and capable new colleague to join our QA team!
We release new titles every couple of months, continuously adding new functionalities to our existing games in the meantime, and it is very important to us that our loyal players are able to have a seamless and frustration-less gaming experience at all times, which is where you come in! Find more about the job below, and follow the link to apply!
- searching for bugs and reproduction of reported bugs,
- writing detailed bug reports and procedures for their reproduction,
- giving feedback on gameplay,
- working together with producers as well as programmers and illustrators.
- a full-time student with associated student rights,
- a student available for full-time (or near full-time, 25+ hours weekly) work,
- familiar with the process of software testing,
- superb English, especially in writing,
- an analytical mind and a keen eye for details,
- knowledgable about facts about the iOS and/or Android Operating Systems,
- a high level of personal responsibility and taking pride in your work,
- able to organize your time efficiently and set priorities among various tasks,
- showing resilience to frustration and the ability to self-motivate when faced with repetitive tasks,
- understanding the importance of quality assurance in the process of game development, as well as the difference between doing it as a job vs. “playing games all day”. 🙂
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- basic knowledge of programming,
- experience with casual mobile games,
- experience working in customer support or similar jobs,
- experience with bug reporting tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- working in the world’s fastest-growing games market,
- awesome casual work atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive,
- flexible start of workday, great working conditions,
- top-notch offices with great colleagues.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English only 🙂 We’re looking forward to your application.