We’re looking for talented Chrome OS developers to join our Nearsourcing Software Factory based in Mali Tehnopolis, Samobor serving high end UK clients in web2 and web3.
In this role you would work for Mostarac Barnes Group as a dedicated resource to their Client, a PE funded fast growing edtech software business serving 30k+ clients including 50 of the Fortune 500 across 100+ countries.
You would be part of an agile development team building the Client’s Chrome OS device client applications. The workforce is distributed across the US, UK, and Europe with developers in Romania and the Phillippines currently with remote and hybrid options.
Operational Job Details
You would work within a cross-functional software team (consisting of Software Engineers, Cloud Infrastructure Engineers and testers) to develop device clients for Chrome OS devices.
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own deliverables
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- Experience in developing for Chrome OS, with knowledge of Chrome APIs.
- Understanding of SOLID Design Principles
- Proven experience in writing automated tests
- Experience of integrating device applications with web applications
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team
- A strong standard of spoken and written English
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with service) plus bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working
- Contribution to utility bills if working from home
- Social events
- Ongoing training and development
About the location
Mali Tehnopolis is the town of Samobor’s newly built technology incubator, walking distance from the town’s many amenities (cafes, gyms, shops, bus station etc.) and a short drive from Zagreb.
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.