Mobilisis is developing a segment of specialized electronic equipment with a significant share of innovation, design and development intended primarily for the M2M and IoT markets. Our products are advanced hardware and software components enabling flexible use in the most demanding business processes. Various data transmission and processing is essential for real time decision making. Development of proprietary product is our key advantage – allowing maximum customization suiting requirements of every customer.
We were established in 2005 in Varaždin and currently have a team of 73 enthusiastic individuals. Our R&D departments count 30 developers and engineers and we are continuously increasing our team.
We are currently looking for Data Mining Specialist.
What will be your main tasks?
- Data mining from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making,
- designing, developing and maintaining reports and visual dashboards,
- performing statistical analysis for various projects,
- cooperating with internal stakeholders to provide actionable insights and recommendations which will accelerate profitable growth,
- communicating findings to appropriate stakeholders, including executive management,
- analyzing large amount of data by using analytical and statistical methods, programming, data modelling and simulation to recognize patterns and identify opportunities,
- recognizing patterns and anomalies in data and arriving at new conclusions based upon findings,
- developing solutions to proactively predict risks based on trends,
- applying experience and knowledge of data management to drive and design effective analytical reporting.
You are the right person for us if you:
- have a university degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, computer science or another relevant field,
- have relevant experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and data interpretation,
- have experience in .NET and C# development,
- have good knowledge and understanding of relational databases,
- are able to translate and summarize complex data into understandable and actionable information,
- are proficient in SQL with the ability to write queries,
- have a strong knowledge of Excel and databases,
- have knowledge of statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS or Excel Add ins (Data Analysis/Solver) or similar,
- are attentive to details have an ability to prioritize projects with conflicting deadlines,
- demonstrate high analytical and technical skills,
- are a team player and collaborate effectively with all relevant stakeholders,
- have advanced knowledge of English language.
An additional plus is if you:
- have knowledge of Python, R and/or Matlab,
- have knowledge of statistics, model optimization and model validation,
- have knowledge of ML frameworks such as sci-kit learn and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch,
- have knowledge of ML applications such as NLP, computer vision and time series analysis,
- have advanced knowledge of mathematics, since you will be using a lot of linear algebra and calculus.
What do we offer?
- permanent employment,
- opportunity to work in innovative environment and on challenging projects,
- working on assignments according to agile methodology,
- attending seminars, fairs, certification programs, language courses (English/German) and other education in agreement with MOBILISIS,
- opportunity for continuous learning and growth within and across departments,
- modern workspace with gym, relax rooms and ping-pong,
- relaxed work environment with flexible working hours and without dress-code,
- team buildings, (birthday) parties and taking part in social responsibility activities,
- car and bike parking,
- paid lunch, coffee, tea and other beverage.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV via email@example.com.