Mireo is Croatian company with 50+ employees and 20+ years of experience. We design and develop a broad portfolio of location solutions, from the World’s most advanced automotive-grade white-label GPS navigation systems to Connected Car Data monetization frameworks.
We insist on fully open knowledge sharing, and it’s important for us that everybody enjoys the work they do. The atmosphere is friendly, and a blend of very experienced engineers and younger developers enables rapid learning and progress.
We are now looking for someone in our Fleet Management department for the Junior Software Engineer position. Ideally, you are a fresh graduate or student who can work almost full-time. This is not project-based position, we are looking for someone who shares our interests and will stay with us for a longer period of time 🙂
- Learn and adopt various professional programming skills required to build Full Stack products under the direction of a senior mentor.
- Use the developed knowledge to add or modify features in Fleet Management products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or mathematics. You may also be a graduate student.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental programming techniques is a must.
- Previous professional experience is a plus.
- You have to be able to write clean, functional, and aesthetic code.
We offer a pleasant working environment, experienced mentors, and a free top-notch restaurant. 👩🍳👨🍳
If you are interested in this position or you have any additional questions about our company or the technologies we use, feel free to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org