Mercury PSI manages payment business, operating on 11 markets across Europe and Africa. We run complex IT systems that process of 1,5 million transactions a day and still get to be pioneers in introducing digital solutions like Mobile Wallet or Google Pay. Either way, we make payments happen.
Real-time systems are your cup of tea? That makes you our perfect candidate!
As part of the Authorizations team within our Application Management, you will support cashless payment flow. Apart from development, configuration and maintenance of payment switching and authorization systems, you will also support other payment products and services (ATM’s, POS devices, etc.). Whether you’re a fresh starter or an experienced professional, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Why is this role important to our Authorization team?
Your task will be to program, test, debug and maintain the existing payment switching, and authorization systems, as well as develop and implement the new ones. Additionally, you will collect, comply and entry data and processed information into various software systems, so all our payment products and services would run smoothly.
- Willingness to learn as we are ready to invest time and money in developing juniors into specialized experts,
- University degree in STEM area,
- Basic IT knowledge of operating systems (UNIX like), LANWAN and relational databases and SQL,
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of IT systems, development methods, techniques and processes, OSI model,
- Knowledge of C++ or C# or similar,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Authorization team and be the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com.