MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. We are passionate about bringing the sounds of life, laughter, loved ones, and music to people with hearing loss. We are looking for a Product Security Incident Response Engineer to join our team in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Perform intake, conduct initial analysis, and respond to reported product vulnerabilities and security issues
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of product security incidents
- Monitor and analyze emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Assist with investigations, vulnerability findings, and inquiries related to security of MED-EL products
- Contribute to product security bulletins, incident reporting playbooks, and response coordination procedures
- Higher degree (University, FH) in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related technical area, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in Security Operations, Product Security, PSIRT/CSIRT, or similar background
- Experience with security vulnerabilities, tracking records, follow-up, and reporting
- Ability to collect and disseminate threat intelligence from a variety of sources and to create written content for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate to deliver high quality customer service
- Fluency in English
We strive to attract, hire, and retain the best talent to help the world hear life.
Apply online here.