MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,500 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
- Conduct threat modeling and product security risk assessments with hardware and software teams
- Perform vulnerability scans and security testing of embedded systems/IoT devices
- Perform secure code reviews, support vulnerability management and incident response
- Participate in the creation and verification of product security requirements
- Create security guidelines and documentation
- Bachelors’ degree or higher degree (University, FH) in Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, or Software) or Computer Science, or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in product security area or development experience in the embedded systems/software
- Knowledge in the following areas: embedded systems design and development, secure firmware updates of embedded systems/IoT devices, communication protocols (Bluetooth, BLE), cryptography, threat modeling, common security testing tools, secure coding best practices
- Good programming skills in C/C++, C#, or similar for the purpose of code review and test automation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong customer focus and problem-solving skills; team player; fluency in English both written and spoken
Apply here: https://jobs.medel.com/open-position/RDAC_12212