MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. We are passionate about bringing the sounds of life, laughter, loved ones, and music to people with hearing loss. It’s what we work for, and it’s what we believe in. We are looking for application security professionals to join our team in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Execute vulnerability scans, penetration testing, security code reviews, and reverse engineering
- Perform threat modeling and security risk assessments for products and services
- Collaborate with product development teams to incorporate secure design of IoT devices, desktop/web/mobile applications, and cloud services
- Application security vulnerability management
- Create security guidance documentation
- Higher degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security or related technical area or equivalent practical experience in these fields
- Several years of professional experience working in product/application security
- Knowledge in the following areas: secure SDLC, secure coding practices, threat modeling, cryptographic concepts, network and web-related protocols, mobile platforms, web applications, web services, cloud platforms, thick clients, virtualization tools, common application security testing tools
- Strong investigative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
We strive to attract, hire, and retain the best talent to help the world hear life.
Apply online here.