MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,500 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
- Execute vulnerability scans, penetration testing, security code reviews, and reverse engineering
- Perform threat modeling and security risk assessments for products and services
- Collaborate with product development teams to incorporate secure design of IoT devices, desktop/web/mobile applications, and cloud services
- Application security vulnerability management
- Create security guidance documentation
- Higher degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security or related technical area or equivalent practical experience in these fields
- Several years of professional experience working in product/application security
- Knowledge in the following areas: secure SDLC, secure coding practices, threat modeling, cryptographic concepts, network and web-related protocols, mobile platforms, web applications, web services, cloud platforms, thick clients, virtualization tools, common application security testing tools
- Strong investigative and analytical problem-solving skills; excellent communication skills as well as very good English skills both written and spoken
Apply here: https://jobs.medel.com/open-position/RDAC_12301