MED-EL is the global innovation leader in implantable and non-implantable solutions to treat all types of hearing loss. With our work, we contribute to helping children and adults with hearing loss to enjoy the gift of hearing in 120+ countries. MED-EL HQ is located in Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria. We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.
- Establish an enterprise-wide security risk management program to manage cybersecurity risks of medical devices
- Engage with project teams and support them in security risk assessments and threat modeling
- Manage security threats and vulnerabilities throughout the device’s product life cycle
- Plan update strategies and mitigation techniques to provide timely security patches for our product portfolio
- Support regulatory submissions with respect to cybersecurity requirements for various medical devices
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on potential security vulnerabilities, threats, and related events
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of information security experience in a medical device company or other regulated industry
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, and conducting security risk assessments
- Knowledge of US and EU standards and guidelines related to cybersecurity and privacy
- Knowledge of best practices for securing applications and communications
- Strong analytical, communication and consulting skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is desired
We’re always looking for extraordinary individuals to join our team. You, for example. If you are passionate about cybersecurity and can help us to make our product development as secure as possible, have a look at our careers page and apply today: https://bit.ly/2DR6POp
MED-EL is a great place to work with unique company culture.