MAVEN MULE is a start-up company that has been developing cloud software solutions, for several industrial verticals from its funding.
We gained the experience in developing and deploying solutions in almost all business branches and our employees work primarily on projects for world companies. MAVEN MULE is a Salesforce partner, and Salesforce is currently the world’s largest provider of SaaS services and one of top 5 world’s leading software companies.
- identifying client’s needs and specifications; understanding their work practices and the nature of their business in order to define the scope of the project and their requirements,
- involved in developing and designing desired solutions for clients based on their requirements and needs,
- expanding functionality, optimization and improvement of existing solutions,
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers,
- contribution and development of intelligent bespoke solutions.
Candidate should have:
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Web design or a related field,
- excellent spoken and written English, including the effective use of business and technical terms,
- ability and willingness to adopt and practice Maven Mule culture,
- strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation and communication skills,
- strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business,
- demonstrable commitment to producing high quality work with excellent attention to detail.
Technical Qualifications – Developer:
- strong experience in Java, C# or .Net and familiarity with Object-Oriented Design,
- experience with Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL databases,
- experience in analysing complex requirements and designing new software,
- nderstanding of software development lifecycle,
- understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business,
- experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system.
And what do we offer:
- flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- training and learning opportunity,
- option to Work from Home or in the Office,
- sports activities & Gym memberships,
- company day & monthly socials,
- relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues,
- free coffee, beverages and cookies, access to technical literature, and more,
- starting salary 5,31 €/h (for students) – increasing the hourly rate through work
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.