We are Lemax, a team of 80+ people building a web-based SaaS solution for travel agencies and tour operators. Our ambition is to become the leading travel software on the global level and transform the travel industry.
Who are you?
We hire enthusiastic young people who love what they do and are not afraid of challenges. If you’re looking for an energetic, challenging, and innovative work environment, you’re on the right track! Previous experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Required technical skills:
- Knowledge of C# or Java
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Understanding of Object-oriented design and concept
*Opportunity to work 30+ hours per week in the period of 6-12 months (we’re offering a contract of employment after finishing college)
Your main tasks:
- Maintain product that is globally recognized and is a game-changer in the travel industry solutions
- Resolve bugs using .NET, ASP.Net, MSSQL (with the mentor’s help at the beginning)
- Collaborate with product team and create technical documentation
- Write unit tests
What do we offer?
- First and the most important – your growth! Gaining new knowledge, new skills, and experience!
- Our seniors are approachable and there are lots of opportunities to learn from them – mostly on the job, but also through initiatives like Tech rally and various internal meetups. This will boost your learning and your career.
- A positive and casual work atmosphere is something that defines Lemax culture, although perks & benefits are also nice to have:) This is why we are constantly upgrading them, and the ones we currently offer are focused on:
- Growth and continuous improvement (regular 1on1 meetings with the team leader, career path, conferences & educations, office library, Tech rally)
- Healthy living (fresh fruit, oats, snacks, coffee, and other beverages for daily use) and the possibility to use a Multisport card
- Making your life easier (paid sick leave, flexible working hours and partial work from home, assisting in getting home or cash loans, III pension pillar, baby bonus, additional days off for important life events)
- Providing fun for our team (team buildings, office breakfasts, rooftop parties, Christmas party for adults and children, Men’s and Women’s day, and many many more:))
And last, but not least: as a Junior software developer at Lemax, you can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 8,000-11,000 HRK, or more, depending on your knowledge and experience level.
How to join our team?
If you want to join our team, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to get in touch!