KONČAR – INEM (abbreviated) is one of the companies in the KONČAR group, the regional manufacturer of electric equipment and electro-energetic plant.
We are hiring a project development lead in the development of industrial electronic devices (m/f).
The ideal candidate has a pronounced interest and passion for industrial electronic devices applied in area of Energy and a desire for continuous development and increase of his/her competencies.
As a Project development lead your responsibility will be to lead, manage and facilitate new product development.
More specially, you will be doing:
- Project plan creation (including planning of testing, systems integration, systems updating, training, among others)
- Establishing timelines for each phase of the product development process (including prototyping and testing)
- Managing the budget and financial resources associated with each project phase
- Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development
- Providing leadership, motivation, and guidance to a team of designers and engineers
- Write Technical Specification and Documentation
- You have a Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- You have 3+ years experience in similar jobs
- Ensure that you also have experience and knowledge of programs and techniques in project management
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have mastered your organization skills and analytical capabilities
- Finally yet importantly, you have experience in a cross-functional work environment
Other skills and knowledge which can you bring closer to this job but are not mandatory:
– Knowledge of the basics of embedded system architecture (HW, SW)
– Basic knowledge of industrial electronic devices and systems
What’s in for you?
- Work on challenging projects for the global market (continuous education through practical work)
- Work in a stable, production company (in a multidisciplinary collegial team of experienced experts in various fields)
- Flexible working hours/working conditions
- Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, Holiday pay
- Additional payments for parents (newborn gift, St Nicholas Day gift)
- Compensation of transportation costs for employees who live either in or outside Zagreb
Type and place of employment
Permanent employment with a trial period of up to 6 months. The base place of work is Zagreb, but the job description may occasionally include short business trips and work in the field.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will carefully review all resumes. All applications are considered according to the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.