KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is a dynamic company with many years of experience in the areas of electrical engineering, rail vehicles and infrastructure, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and certification.
Our Transformer Department is looking for a new co-worker who will have a chance to be a part of one of our young developer teams.
The Transformer Department is working on numerous R&D assignments for power, distribution, and instrument transformers, mainly in the areas of dielectrics, transients, electromagnetics, and instrumentation automatization. In smaller teams of young researchers and experienced specialists, a dynamic working culture, experience sharing, and an eagerness for learning and individuality are encouraged. An interesting combination of expert knowledge, experimental testing possibilities, and available commercial and proprietary software greatly helps in the skillset broadening and professional advancement of its researchers.
We aim to attract skillful and bright people to bring new perspectives to the team and mutually improve our skills. While encouraging collaboration and teamwork, we also promote a trusting atmosphere, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas. The team members are, on average, around 30 years old. Together with the fact that we always have students in most of the teams, you will find no problems in communicating and fitting in!
We expect from our future colleagues a passion for software development and learning software engineering concepts. You don’t have to know everything we are looking for, but a will and desire to learn and adapt.
- automatization of measurements and data acquisition
- analysis of measured data and estimation of measurement uncertainty
- development of in-house devices for automated assisted measuring
- development of software for data collection, processing, analysis, and visualization
- analysis and comparison of designed values with measured ones, monitoring of product quality during and after production
- collecting data from different platforms and measuring devices
- delivery of data to different clients (customers, company departments, devices, cloud) in machine form
- B.Sc./Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- experience with LabVIEW
- knowledge of communication protocols (MODBUS, CANbus, TCP, RS-485, RS-232)
- knowledge of measurement techniques and measuring instruments
- fundamentals of electrical engineering
Good to know:
- fundamentals of measurement uncertainty estimation
- experience with Python
- experience with Raspberry Pi (hardware and software)
- OOP (basics)
- SQL database, preferably SQL Server
- Working knowledge of the English language
What do we offer:
- work in a stable and promising company
- dynamic and challenging environment
- friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- stimulating and regular income according to the achieved results
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and have found yourself in a description, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!