KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is a dynamic company with many years of experience in the areas of electrical engineering, rail vehicles and infrastructure, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and certification.
Our Transformer Department is looking for a new co-worker who will have a chance to be a part of one of our top-performing teams.
- work on various commercial and in-house software for numerical modelling of transformer electromagnetic phenomena
- development of in-house software for different transformers’ physical aspects modelling
- development of software for data collection, processing, analysis and visualization
- measurements and data acquisition and analysis of measured data
- collecting data from different platforms and measuring devices
Our Transformer department is working on numerous R&D assignments for power, distribution and instrument transformers, mainly in the areas of dielectrics, transients, electromagnetics and instrumentation automatization. In smaller teams of young researchers and experienced specialists, a dynamic working culture, experience sharing, and an eagerness for learning and individuality is encouraged. Interesting combination of expert knowledge, experimental testing possibilities and available commercial and proprietary software greatly helps in skillset broadening and professional advancement of its researchers.
We aim to attract the most skilled and brightest people to bring new perspectives which allow our employees to learn from each other and improve their skills. While encouraging collaboration and teamwork, we also promote a trusting atmosphere, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas.
Besides challenging jobs, additional benefits and flexible work practices, our employees are provided with continuous personal and professional development through education and training programs.
- B.Sc./Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- experience with MATLAB
- knowledge of commercial software packages for numerical (multiphysics) simulation, such as: Simcenter MAGNET (Infolytica), Ansys, FEMM, etc.
- fundamentals of electrical engineering
Good to know:
- knowledge of measurement techniques and measuring instruments
- knowledge of electromagnetic transient simulation software, such as EMTP-RV
- Working knowledge of English language
What do we offer:
- Friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Above average vacation days
- Additional cash benefits (e.g. the birth of a child, completion of post-graduate doctoral or specialist studies…)
- Annual gatherings at the department level
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and have found yourself in a description, send us your CV at email@example.com. Position can be full-time, part-time (student work), internship – whatever fits you.