KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is a dynamic company with many years of experience in the areas of electrical engineering, rail vehicles and infrastructure, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and certification.
Our Transformer Department is looking for a new co-worker who will have a chance to be a part of one of our top-performing teams.
Our Transformer department is working on numerous R&D assignments for power, distribution, and instrument transformers. In smaller teams of young researchers and experienced specialists, a dynamic working culture, experience sharing, and an eagerness for learning and individuality is encouraged. An interesting combination of expert knowledge, experimental testing possibilities, and available commercial and proprietary software greatly help in skillset broadening and professional advancement of its researchers.
We aim to attract the most skilled and brightest people to bring new perspectives which allow our employees to learn from each other and improve their skills. While encouraging collaboration and teamwork, we also promote a trusting atmosphere, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas.
What we expect from you is passion for software development and for learning software engineering concepts. You don’t have to know everything we need, but have to have a will and passion to learn and adapt.
Location: Zagreb (partially remote)
- development of software for supporting various transformer design stages
- pre and post data processing
- generation of automatic reports
- data visualization
- long-term application development for multiple client platforms (desktop, web, mobile, cloud…)
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- B.Sc./Master’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering is an advantage but not a requirement
- C#/.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, LINQ
- OOP (basics)
- Git source control
Optional (at least 4 of the following)
- Functional programming (LanguageExt, F#)
- Web development (ASP.NET)
- ReactiveX Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Agile development (SCRUM…)
- Design patterns
- SQL (preferably SQL server)
- Entity Framework
- fundamentals of electrical engineering
- knowledge of numerical calculations and finite element methods, experience with scripting
- optimization methods
- Working knowledge of English language
What do we offer:
- Friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Above average vacation days
- Additional cash benefits (e.g. the birth of a child, completion of post-graduate doctoral or specialist studies…)
- Annual gatherings at the department level
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and have found yourself in a description, send us your CV at email@example.com.