KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute, a Croatian company dedicated to providing smart solutions, R&D services, and laboratory testing in the fields of transport and energy, is looking for an FPGA developer.
In the area of embedded control systems, KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is focused on providing solutions and R&D services of safety-related embedded control systems (railway and industrial), the different control system in railway (vehicle control units, HMIs, distributed I/Os, railway infrastructure control systems…) and other specific and custom made control solutions in the fields of transport, industry and power generation.
KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is the place where you will be confronted with the most innovative technologies and embedded control projects from around the world.
Persons employed in these positions will be responsible for performing tasks within the development projects that typically include the following:
- FPGA design and development of complex firmware and algorithms,
- Concept development, writing product specifications, test plans, and VHDL coding,
- FPGA functional allocation, design, simulation, synthesis, and place & route,
- Creating test specifications, commissioning, and testing,
- Technical documentation preparation,
- Development of digital hardware and microcontroller circuits.
- University education Postgraduate (Masters degree / Doctorate) of electrical engineering, IT, or related fields.
Development activities skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant industry experience,
- Ability to design using VHDL,
- Experience with FPGA development tools for design capture, synthesis, and debug,
- Experience with HDL verification and simulation,
- Experience with debugging and using HW lab instrumentation.
- Experience with embedded systems and peripheral interfaces,
- Understanding high-speed digital design and timing closure,
- Understanding electronic circuits and PCB design,
- Understanding uC/SoC architecture and basic proficiency in embedded C,
- Ability to write scripts (Python, TCL).
- Desire for innovation,
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative,
- Proven communication/interpersonal skills,
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to quality, and achieving deadlines.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development,
- Professional training system,
- Stable working environment,
- A friendly working atmosphere,
- Permanent work contract.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and who found yourself in a description, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.