As the Innovative and Global IT Service Provider focused on banking digitalization, we are growing a dedicated team that will passionately lead and deliver excellence to its clients.
Within Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our IT company has teams in Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, and Italy, joined together in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions for our international banks.
As a team of about 200 employees which continuously grows, we are looking for enthusiastic teammates to join us on our exciting banking transformation journey.
Build a digital future with us as an IT Analyst (m/f) in Zagreb, Croatia.
If you are interested in supporting the development of business applications, analysis of business requirements for programming solutions, and testing them, working in a diverse environment on projects that will impact end-users in multiple countries, this could be a job for you!
What would be your main tasks?
- Active cooperation in IT development process of new business requirements for current or new IT systems;
- Acquainting yourself with IT systems for teller applications and direct channels in an international environment of ISBD subsidiary banks;
- Cooperation in business solution development with clients and IT development teams;
- Analytical approach in assessing the scope and feasibility of business requirements, documenting the analysis and assessment;
- Independence in job tasks execution and decision making within job area;
- Innovativity and creativity in problem-solving.
What is the candidate profile we are looking for?
- At least three years of practical experience in similar positions;
- High motivation in work and focus on the final product, orientation to results;
- Clarity and brevity in both oral and written expression;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Advantage – candidates with prior experience in analysing and testing or developing programme solutions;
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or economy
Language: English – Advanced level allowing fluent communication, understanding complex technical statements and documents associated with duties
Why is joining IVS a great idea?
- Innovative approaches and technologies – we are striving for proactive responsiveness to changes, welcoming new ideas
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere – both in our formal and informal activities
- Devotion to excellence – setting ourselves the goal of continuous improvement, forward-thinking, anticipating challenges, and fostering creativity
- Attractive benefits and modern ways of working – we care for our employees’ health, well-being, and satisfaction, we value most what you do, not where you are
- Knowledge sharing environment – continuous learning experience, led by our highly skilled senior experts
- International collaboration – projects with multicultural teams and best practice sharing
Join our team and build the Digital Future!
Apply by sending us your CV on email@example.com until Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021. We are very looking forward to meeting you.