InterCapital Asset Management is the largest Croatian non-bank asset management firm with a total AUM of around EUR 500m, managed within multiple UCITS funds, alternative funds and discretionary portfolios. With headquarters in Zagreb, InterCapital Asset Management oversees assets mostly invested in South-East European equities and fixed income.
As an equity analyst at InterCapital Asset Management, you will:
- Analyse and make buy/sell recommendations on stocks,
- Review, analyse and present daily news and investment opinions,
- Maintain current knowledge of business fundamentals of covered companies in assigned sectors,
- Contribute with a broader perspective about investing and macroeconomic climates,
- Support marketing and client service efforts through participation in the preparation of presentation materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required / Master’s Degree preferred,
- Enrolment in CFA programme is an advantage,
- Previous experience in equity research or investment management is not required but is an advantage,
- Ability to quickly and collaboratively add value with a strong alignment to InterCapital’s culture and processes,
- Willingness to learn from others as well as confidence in ability to convey conviction about own ideas,
- Eligibility to travel in accordance with job requirements,
- High degree of integrity, initiative, results orientation and entrepreneurial attitude,
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and wide range of additional benefits,
- An attractive working environment with a great location in the heart of Zagreb,
- Amazing opportunity to learn and develop.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging opportunity to join one of Croatia’s leading investment management firms, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020