At Infobip, we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual interested in working within the Telecom industry? Do you have a passion for business and technology and a desire to make a positive impact on partners and customers?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We’re on the lookout for dynamic, motivated, and talented individuals to join our team as a Telecom Business Solutions Intern.
What will you be doing at Infobip?
As a Telecom Business Solutions Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to our business with Telecoms. This role will provide valuable experience in the Telecom market and industry, allowing you to enhance your skills in presentations, communication, and market analysis.
- Craft impactful customer presentations and use cases, and learn more about the world of customer engagement by tailoring presentations and use cases for various telecommunications (telco) revenue streams. Your work will directly support our sales team, enhancing their capabilities and success.
- Engage in market research: help analyze the competitive landscape, providing insights on competitor offerings. Your findings will be instrumental in shaping our strategies and offerings in the telecom sector.
- Contribute to target development: assist in building targeted lists that are vital for our business development, helping us reach the right customers and partners effectively.
- Analyze and report on key deals: get hands-on with deal deconstructions for major telco wins, prepare comprehensive reports that will be shared across departments, contributing to our collective knowledge and strategy formulation.
- Learn and contribute to sales process: writing and optimizing processes tailored to the telecom sector, enhancing our operational efficiency and effectiveness.
More about you:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in STEM or Economics with technical subjects, and available to work full time.
- Alternatively, you have recently completed college and are seeking your first job in your chosen field of study.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Interest in working with telecoms and teams around the world.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new challenges.
Ready to be a part of a customer-centric culture that values your dedication to making a difference? If you’re passionate about putting customers first, we want to hear from you.
Program starts: 12.2.2024.
You can apply here until December 15th.
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org