At Infobip, we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels. If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of business and/or IT, looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our internship program and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
What will you do?
At our 7 weeks paid software engineering internship program you will:
Learn about different technology stacks based on your interest
Contribute to your team services and directly impact the quality of our products
Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles
Learn the importance of testing and High Availability, monitoring, metrics, and logging
Use technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
Work in agile environment and learn about agile methodologies
You are the right candidate if:
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of software engineering or a related field (Computer Science, Mathematics…) or
- You finished your studies and you’re looking for your first professional experience
- You’re available full-time for Internship in Infobip from February 6th to March 24th
- You’re ready to start your engineering career after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Have a GitHub profile with some projects to show
- Participated in some student projects, Hackatons, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English and you speak it at a conversational level
How to apply:
Internship timeline and location:
- You can apply by the 23rd of December via this link.
- December and January – application process. In this period you can expect more information via email about online testing and the selection process
- From February 6th to March 24th – the internship program where you will work in small teams with a dedicated mentor from our office
- Locations: Zagreb, Rijeka, Vodnjan
In case you need any additional information, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.