Core Operations department (formerly known as simply – support), is a group of multiple teams comprising more than 170 agents and specialists. Department’s main task is to maintain Infobip global telecommunications platform, which serves thousands of businesses worldwide. Responsibilities are challenging and those include live traffic monitoring, connection and client integration, spam monitoring, client/colleague helpdesk assistance and many, many more.
Currently, Core Operations is looking for new members who will join our team in Zagreb.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. Enterprise Solutions Engineers deal with complex integrations of Infobip solutions, strict support and various maintenance tasks, mainly in financial institutions. As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform, its solutions and satisfaction of our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform and solutions KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems, processes, procedures and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- Sales team members are educated on technical specifics of products with goal to streamline the client on-boarding and troubleshooting process and improve success of sales in meetings
- You serve as communication link between local office personnel and CORE operations department
More about you:
- You are an engineering enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment and work in fast paced evolving company.
- You are analytical and like to troubleshoot. It’s not strange for you to spend some time digging to the root cause and solving issues permanently.
- You are eager about the technology, you like to try different approaches and you are comfortable with being a “jack of all trades”.
- Your care about the clients. You can clearly interpret client requirements and you can figure out a solution based on them.
- You are a team player. You like to help, educate, present and share your knowledge. You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You have good knowledge of SQL language
- You have decent telecom technologies understanding (SMS, Voice)
- You understand terms in IP Networking and have decent understanding of protocols (HTTP, SMPP, SS7)
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike in English.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
If all this sounds interesting to you or you know someone who would be a perfect fit for the role and the team, this is the Link where the applying/referring magic happens.
In case you have some additional questions, contact email@example.com directly.
We are looking forward to hear from you!