Would you like to be a member of a fast-growing organization? IDB Mobile is a place where every day is a new adventure. Where others see impenetrable barriers, we see challenges to embrace and obstacles to overcome. The best way to do that is as a team.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated PHP Developer to join our fun, hard-working and growing team of professionals. The right candidate will be confident in developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications using modern web application frameworks and server-side scripting languages. Don’t be afraid, JOIN US!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Some experience in designing and developing large scale Web applications with high availability and reliability
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge of Angular, CouchDB and/or MongoDB
- Relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Work on the latest technologies
- Results oriented atmosphere
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Teamwork in a dynamic, young and ambitious international environment
- The possibility to visit world Marketing and IT conferences
- The ability to work from home
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference to the position you are applying for in the Subject of the email. Please submit your applications by March 19, 2019.