Would you like to be a member of a fast-growing organization? IDB Mobile is a place where every day is a new adventure. Where others see impenetrable barriers, we see challenges to embrace and obstacles to overcome. The best way to do that is as a team.
We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack Java Developer to join our cross-functional team. Don’t be afraid, join us!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product,
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems,
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate,
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed,
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks,
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle,
- Collaborate with peers to develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience,
- experience in Java development,
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions,
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms,
- Knowledge of Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software,
- SQL development,
- Knowledge of SQL and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate,
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process,
- Web Services,
- Queue systems (Rabbit MQ),
- Knowledge of all or some of the following technologies:
- NoSQL (Cassandra or Couchbase),
Why Should You Join Us?
- Work on the latest technologies,
- Results oriented atmosphere,
- Support of career aspirations and personal development,
- Teamwork in a dynamic, young and ambitious international environment,
- The possibility to visit world Marketing and IT conferences,
- The possibility of working abroad,
- The ability to work from home.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com, with the reference to the position you are applying for in the Subject of the email. Please submit your applications by May 17, 2019.