The IBM Client Innovation Center in Zagreb started working in 2016. It provides end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software, covering global markets. Employees manage systems that are critical for assuring optimal information technology performance for IBM and IBM’s clients globally.
Infrastructure Architects design and implement information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of an organization. They ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
We are looking for a Windows IT Architect who is specialized in developing and crafting Windows based infrastructures for Server which will include:
- Planning the roll out for new servers (virtual and physical),
- Installation and Configuration (deployment),
- Automatization for deployment for Servers, updating and applying patches.
Responsibilities and Tasks
This role encompasses the strategy back-end IT deployment for mission-critical and development-related server environments for internal and external clients.
There is a need for strong collaboration within the lifecycle of Windows Servers and consultant-based support to develop the flawless roadmap for Windows Server deployment.
- Analyze System Requirements,
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements,
- Lead Design and Review of New Systems,
- Plan for Integration,
- Evaluate Projects.
- Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps,
- Project management experience,
- Experience in planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices,
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences,
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies,
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate),
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Server 2012,
- Windows Server 2016,
- Administering and Deploying System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM),
- VMWare vSphere foundation,
- TCP/IP Networking essentials,
- Administration of Windows File shares,
- IT Experience 5 – 8 Years,
- Gain ITIL foundation certification until Steady State.
- Good command of English language,
- Good Team player,
- Negotiation / Consulting / Acquired Leadership skills,
- Building IT Architectures in Microsoft Windows environments,
- At least 2 Years of experience in Server Deployment and Administration.
- Ability to travel: during Project up to 1 day per week, during Transition (3 to 4 Months) up to 5 days a week,
- Provide On Duty Services one week (up to 5 times a year).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
German language is an advantage.
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree
Key Job Details
- Country: HR
- State: ZAGREBACKA ZUPANIJA
- City: ZAGREB
- Category: Architect
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Req ID:208239BR
Additional information contact person:
Mihaela Marina Prahin
Talent Acquisition Partner for Client Innovation Centre Zagreb