The IBM Client Innovation Center in Zagreb started working in 2016. It provides end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance, and monitoring of computer hardware and software, covering global markets. Employees manage systems that are critical for assuring optimal information technology performance for IBM and IBM’s clients globally.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who encompasses the support of Project Managers during project implementation and ongoing control. The Project Coordinator will drive and monitor scheduled project tasks and provide analytics and reports on project progress.
Responsibilities and Tasks
As a Project Coordinator, you will strongly collaborate with the Project Manager(s) as well as the delivery team by being a single point of contact for all project related questions and information.
You will support the project execution and documentation which includes the reporting or report preparation to senior management as well as ensuring a continuous flow of information among project team members and assigned tasks.
- Foundational knowledge about IT Systems and environments,
- Acquired practice in project management tools,
- Excellent documentation capabilities by developing,
- Meeting Minutes,
- Process descriptions.
- Capability to manage/oversee complex tasks and schedules,
- Organizational skills,
- Foundational Project Management knowledge,
- ITIL Foundation (2011 or V3).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Strong user knowledge of MS Office,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Excellent organizational skills,
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Accuracy and attention to detail,
• Ability to prioritize and organize,
• Ability to work under targets and with deadlines,
• Ability to work within a team,
• Focused & Result oriented,
• Fluent knowledge of English and German language in speaking and writing.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Previous experience in working on projects is an advantage.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Additional information contact person:
Mihaela Marina Prahin
Talent Acquisition Partner for Client Innovation Centre Zagreb