Do you want to work on the future of how some of the world’s most intriguing problems are solved in a pioneering way?
We are (re-)building the infrastructure and operating model of how cross-functional teams work together, to tackle the most challenging problems of tomorrow. To achieve this ambition, we are looking for entrepreneurial, brilliant, and savvy Associates to join our team.
Hyphen is the leading global expertise partner that connects our clients – which include governments, top-tier consulting firms, and coveted investment funds – to world-class experts and specialists. Our own team members hail from leading technology companies in the Swiss’ crypto valley, Nordic designers, top-tier consulting firms in New York, high-impact missions in Myanmar, and everything in-between. We formed Hyphen armed with curiosity, the ambition to tackle the most intriguing problems, and the conviction that work in the 21st century requires a new modus operandi.
Our goal is to connect expertise, determination, and strategic insight to solve the challenges of tomorrow through meaningful projects, enduring personal relationships, flexible ways of work, and cutting-edge technology.
Given our rapid growth and expanded client footprint across Europe and the Middle East, we are now looking for new team members from various backgrounds to fill key positions that are crucial to our future success. It’s a chance to join a rapidly growing company that allows new joiners to shape the direction and the way we conduct our business.
Please consult the ‘Hyphen Careers section’ to learn about our vision, values, interview process, and work environment as well as to get quick answers to some of your questions.
As a fast-growing advisory business, we are on the lookout for new Associates. Associates are entry-level generalist team members.
As an Associate you would support us across three different potential efforts:
- Strategic business development: Support in shaping our offering for new clients
- Expert network: Drive building up a global network of leading topic experts
- “Hyphen of the future”: Help us define our (technology) product of the future
This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates as well as young professionals with one to three years of experience. You will be our thought partner, engaging in our brainstorms and stretching our thinking. Becoming an integral part of our diverse team, you will be involved in different aspects of our business beyond your core team. You will be part of a growing team with a unique opportunity to help shape the culture.
You can expect to have:
- Ownership of your projects.
- The opportunity to make real changes in how we run our business and create value for our clients and members of our network alike.
- Ability and freedom to experiment with ideas and iterate them quickly.
We are looking at an immediate start date but can offer a lot of flexibility to the right candidate. The position is on a full-time basis and offered fully remotely.
You will have
Our key must-haves for you are the hunger to solve business challenges in new ways, a lot of drive & ownership to organize yourself and push your work ahead, and to be an open-minded team player.
As such ideally you have:
- Interest to be part of a team changing the way expertise is provided.
- Ability to adapt and understand complex concepts quickly – one day you will be building an advisory panel on space policy another drafting recommendations for a well-known IO.
- Ability to think things through and present them in a concise way.
- Project management skills, including the entrepreneurial drive to develop and execute self-designed initiatives.
- Ability to communicate in a concise and clear manner for different audiences.
- Values-based, collaborative working style with a demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Interest to work in a start-up environment.
- High comfort level working in a continually changing environment.
- Fluent in English, proficiency in any other languages is a plus.
- (Optional) Functional experience across one of the domains (e.g. Policy; Investment; Creative Industries;), and/or one of the geographies (e.g. Middle East, Central Asia, Latin America).
What we offer
- Flexible working location and working hours.
- Competitive salary package: $40-55k (base salary, individual and team bonuses, and an employee stock option program) + excellent benefits and technology allowance.
- Regular co-working weeks with the team.
- Generous holiday allowance and maternity/paternity leave policy.
- Access to coaching and mental health services (via our partner likeminded).
- Mentorship program and growth packages.
At Hyphen, we believe that a diverse workforce allows us to be more innovative, more creative and get better results.
This means that when we are recruiting, we actively seek to reach a diverse pool of candidates. It also means that we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that potential employees may need to be successful.
Please consult the ‘Hyphen Careers section’ for additional information.
To apply follow the link.