Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland, Sweden, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.
At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich live with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 operators. Our people are committed to providing innovative products, services, and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients. We currently have a vacancy for Mobile Packet Switch and Circuit Switch Core Network Engineer.
- Performs technical support activities connected with demonstrating, experimenting and testing projects,
- Cooperates with users in the maintenance, set-up, installation, and infrastructure research of the business system solutions,
- Ability to implement and supervise installation, commission and testing independently (including survey and acceptance),
- Putting software and hardware equipment into operation, database implementation, upgrading operational systems of the equipment, installing and updating applications, testing Huawei equipment with test instruments and testing the compatibility of the Huawei equipment with the equipment of other manufacturers,
- Proactively monitoring network status, reporting irregularities and possible operative errors, as well as their correction,
- Repairing faults reported by users and providing technical support in accordance with the duty schedule,
- Participate in pre-sales activities and PoCs.
- Bachelor degree or above related to Telecommunication Technology, Computer Science & Technology, Information Technology,
- Knowledge about following network elements related to Mobile Core network are preferred: ePC, PCRF, SBC, IMS, MGW, HSS, HLR,
- Knowledge about Mobile core network signaling,
- Knowledge about VNF and NFVI,
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle multiple competing priorities,
- Self-motivated and able to work independently even under pressure situations,
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and written in English,
- Learning ability and proactive attitude,
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com.