We are looking for a decent, proactive, team-oriented Student Developer (m/f) to join our team in Zagreb. You will get a dedicated mentor you can turn to for questions and we care about your education, that’s why we offer you flexibility during exam time.
What is it all about?
- We are looking out for people who want to gain hands-on experience,
- You’ll have a mentor who will guide you through your journey,
- Along with your dedicated mentor, you would be learning to write clean, maintainable code and how to test it,
- We’ll help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback & code review,
- You’ll be part of the team of high-skilled professionals which delivers custom-made solutions to our international partner,
- We will hear your suggestions and support you in your professional and personal development.
Technologies we are focusing on:
- C# (.NET core),
- React, Angular, Vue.js.
What do we expect?
- You’re a senior student with the ability to work from 20 – 30 hours per week,
- You’re a student of informatics, electrical engineering, computing, or a similar field,
- Responsibility and reliability,
- Strong motivation & eagerness to learn,
- Good English knowledge.
What we offer:
- Student or regular contract (depending on your availability/experience),
- Working with new technologies in a high-performance environment,
- First-hand software development experience (agile methodologies),
- Flexibility & remote working options,
- Education & knowledge sharing – internal education, free exams & certificates,
- Same benefits as our full-time employees,
- Based on your results, we could see you as a part of our team in the long run.
If you are interested, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to add all of the accomplishments you’re proud of in your CV/Cover letters – student & personal projects, recommendations, etc. The more the better!