House od code is working on projects of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies owned by one of European biggest digital media companies Axel Springer, who is our parent company. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best-known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are 🇫🇷Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
Axel Springer also invests in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸Parcel.
The ambition of our parent company is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Be part of an agile, multidisciplinary, international team and work closely with them to ensure our products have a high quality
- Work with the product team to establish quality standards within the sprints, develop a test plan and deliver high quality builds on time
- Work with product owners and developers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Align and collaborate with the rest of the quality team to improve the overall quality of our products, assess risks, promote consistency, identify common needs
- Develop test strategies for automation both for backend and frontend
- Write and execute both functional and non-functional tests
- Convince with an analytical way of thinking
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- Some experience in the Quality Assurance field, preferably with web applications
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Student (4th or 5th year) Computer Science or other relevant qualifications
- Practical experience creating and maintaining UI automation tests and API tests
- A plus is automation experience using test tools like Cypress, Testcafé, WebdriverIO or similar frameworks
- Knowledge with performance test tools
- The characteristic to be a proactive team player that analyses the risk and impact of issues and is working with the team to prioritise and resolve them
- Any experience with performance, GDPR, accessibility, interoperability and security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English (good skills in French are a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A professional but friendly and stimulating working environment
- A mentor who will introduce you to the project and work environment and be available for all further questions.
- Opportunities for personal development in line with business growth.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within our operating footprint
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.
- Modern workplace and a top location with good public transport connections
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.