Automotive Ethernet has gained momentum as an in-vehicle communication network, expanding from infotainment applications into more safety-related applications like autonomous driving. During the last 4 years, Globallogic’s team in Zagreb has been participating in the development of one of the first market implementations of TcpIp/Ethernet automotive stacks. The team has implemented IPSec and IKEYv2 protocols which provide data integrity and confidentiality during transmission and reception of TcpIp packets. Due to a growing customer base and planned new features and quality standards (SPICE, ASIL-D) we are looking for a new team member.
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields,
- Min. 3 years of experience in programming C embedded systems,
- Proficiency knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance,
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative,
- Willingness to travel for business trips,
- A team-players mind-set.
Depending on the specific project required skills include some of the following know-how areas:
Development activities skills:
- Good knowledge of C,
- Understanding of concepts related to embedded C programming.
Welcomed but not mandatory skills:
- Experience in implementation of packet-based communication protocols like Tcp, Udp, Ip, Ethernet, or similar,
- Experience in implementing state machines, buffer schemes, parsing data streams, routing algorithms, protection of shared data,
- Experience in cryptography (public-key cryptography, elliptic-curve cryptography, HMAC, Secure Hash Algorithms, …),
- Experience in SPICE and/or ASIL-D standards,
- Experience with any real-time OS,
- Knowledge of MISRA C software development guidelines,
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Working in an experienced international team which includes top architects and experts,
- Close project cooperation with one of the key technology suppliers in the automotive industry,
- Training in automotive software development based on AUTOSAR, including concepts and tool-chains,
- Participating in a full software development cycle including software design, coding, unit testing, and support to the customer integration process,
- Being on the very source of technology development related to automotive Ethernet,
- Working in a well structured, cooperative and safe environment with a strong commitment to developing engineering skills of each employee.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Send you application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Your message subject shall include job position.