GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Our client is a multi-award winning and visionary global provider of embedded and connected software solutions and services to the automotive industry. If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it. The results of your contribution will be integrated into vehicles starting from 2020.
Now, we are looking for Junior Android Developers who will participate in bringing up Android store into vehicles using a native infotainment system with a newly designed HW device to run Android Automotive OS with the interface to the native system.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribution in development and implementation of Android applications for infotainment systems in the automotive industry,
- Participate in the development of car system, navigation, and media functions,
- Participate in analysis and estimation of requirements of Automotive Infotainment System,
- Performing manual and automated tests as well as test runs with prototype vehicles,
- Supporting test team to define system test cases.
- University education in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields,
- 1 year of experience in programming & testing, using Android Studio and Android SDK,
- General Testing knowledge (test methodologies, specification, execution, reporting),
- Basic knowledge of versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git),
- Knowledge of UI development, asynchronous tasks, and design patterns,
- Fluent English, both written and spoken,
- Willingness to travel for short business trips,
- Embedded system development experience is a plus,
- Knowledge of Linux OS is a plus,
- Experience with Android framework development for embedded systems is a plus.
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
Send your application to email@example.com Your message subject shall include a job position.
Please note: only applicants who successfully pass the initial screening will be invited for an interview.