Gideon develops autonomous, collaborative, and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our teams in Croatia, US and Germany, we have gathered 100+ super-talented people, including twelve PhDs and 50+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. We are looking for a Junior Robotics QA Engineer for our Zagreb office!
About the position:
As our Junior Robotics QA Tester, you will be focused on testing our autonomous robots. Identifying bugs in an autonomous robot can be challenging as a lot is going on “under the hood”. Your job will be to execute predefined tests and look for issues beyond the scope of regular test cases. If you are interested to see how is it to work in our Quality Assurance team, check out this short video and hear what our engineers say 🙂Join our Quality Assurance Team! – YouTube
- Execute tests on robots, find bugs, and document them
- Precisely describe bugs and reproduce them
- Test robotics solutions according to a given test scenario/test case, report failures and attach relevant information (logs, bags, description)
- Propose solutions and improvements to the current testing methodology
- Assist developers in replicating discovered bugs
- Basics of UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Jira or other bug tracking tools
- Familiarity with software QA tools
- Excellent English skills, especially in writing
- Ability to write clear and precise bug reports
- A proactive approach to bug testing to spot gaps & potential issues
- A keen eye for details and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to organize your time efficiently and set priorities among various tasks
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation.
- Christmas & Easter bonus.
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office.
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues.
- Transportation cost: 100kn/monthly
Do you have what it takes to become our Robotics QA Tester? Drop us your CV and let’s talk!