Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomous technologies for unstructured, indoor, and outdoor human environments. We design robots to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 80+ super-talented people, including eight PhDs and 35+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines.
We are looking for a Robotics Engineer in our Zagreb office!
Scope of work:
In this role, you will be responsible for Gideon Brothers’ autonomy stack integration and deployment on different vehicle types. You are expected to fully understand the architecture of our autonomy stack, dependencies between various software modules, and the functionalities of each module. You will be also exposed to our simulation environment, within which you will contribute with developing scripts for running experiments. We are looking for a versatile engineer comfortable with occasional work in our test facility and at the customers’ sites.
- configuring and deploying Gideon Brothers’ autonomy stack on industrial vehicles,
- installing and configuring a Linux based operating system,
- extension of our proprietary configuration stack manager,
- developing tools for scaling up the deployment to a large number of units,
- developing scripts for executing simulation experiments,
- communication and coordination with development teams.
- BSc or MSc in Software Engineering, Robotics or a related technical field,
- experience with Linux, Git and Docker,
- familiarity with Robot Operating System (ROS),
- familiarity with robot sensors (cameras, lidars, ultrasonic, etc.),
- basic programming skills (Python, Bash, C++).
- experience with robotics (academia/online courses or industry),
- experience with system architectures,
- experience with tools for system cloning, backup, and recovery.
What we offer:
- joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation,
- internal talks – fun deep dives into different fields of expertise,
- well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office,
- flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work,
- exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools,
- relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues,
- working in a dynamic and exciting industry,
- working in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration.
If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply and join our team of experts! We are looking forward to your application! 🙂