Games Revolted is looking for a full-time Unity C# developer to complement our development team working on our dark fantasy card game Phageborn.
You’ll be working with a team of young professionals in a relaxed but highly organized working environment.
We are looking for an experienced person with efficient time management skills and a passion for games!
Read about the position requirements and responsibilities below:
- knowledge of C# programming language
- more than one year of experience in making games in Unity 3D engine
- experience with GIT
- knowledge of OOP principles
- you know and apply the best programming practices in game’s architecture
- even better if you have experience in working with shaders
- familiar with the client-server architecture for creating a multiplayer game
- a responsible and motivated person
- self-aware and you give suggestions for improving the working process
- seeking and giving constructive criticism
- a passionate gamer (or at least a gamer :D)
- creating game elements in the Unity game engine
- suggesting ideas for improving the user experience
- implementing new features and systems
- maintaining and upgrading the existing code
- stimulative salary
- office in the vicinity of the Britanski trg
- paid lunch
- relaxed atmosphere
- and great crew
- team buildings and social events like game nights, basketball, playing pool, cinema nights, etc.
Send us your application at email@example.com, and don’t forget to attach your CV and portfolio/GIT or whatever that will demonstrate your experience and skills.