We are continuing a successful Graduate Software Development Program, starting in September 2020, at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We have prepared the program for ambitious, skilled and creative graduates who like to be challenged every day. The ideal candidate is one who does not accept the status quo and who strives to make visible contributions to the further growth of our business.
What you will do
As a successful applicant for this program, you will join our development teams for one year to work on various projects. One of the goals is to improve our proprietary trading platform that enables Flow Traders to trade on exchanges worldwide. The projects cover multiple areas of our technology landscape. You will work in sprints and participate in stand-up meetings; at the same time, you will work together with your fellow graduate software engineers, and experience working with different Flow Traders development teams. After you have completed a project, you will present your results to the management group, led by the Global Head of Technology.
Throughout the program, you will receive continuous support from dedicated mentors, not only in the field of technology but also in the area of personal development.
The program starts on September 1st, 2020. A strong motivation letter increases your chances of being selected!
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Computer Science or similar, received before the start date of the program, in 2019 or 2020;
- Strong interest in software development, by preference C ++ or Java;
- Interest in the finance industry preferred trading;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to take ownership and work in teams;
- Proven experience in working on projects during your studies;
- Demonstrable competitive nature and winner’s mentality, eg through winning Mathematics Olympiads, Chess tournaments;
- Participating in coding competitions/camps is an advantage;
- Any commercial or entrepreneurial experience in software development during studies or after finishing them is an advantage;
- EU citizenship.
What we offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with a great, non-hierarchical working environment with many opportunities and fantastic perks, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Flow Academy for continuous learning;
- In-house bar, gym, and a company boat;
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, and amazing coffee;
- Table tennis, pool table, arcade, and console games;
- Annual company trip and Christmas party that exceeds expectations;
- Fun team outings during the year;
- Rotation within and between our offices worldwide;
- And many more.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter through the company website: