IT Project Management/Business Analysis Intern (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
EY Technology Consulting is an industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional capabilities and product knowledge. Working together with clients, we analyze, formulate, design, mobilize and drive strategic digital transformation initiatives. We advise clients about their most-pressing strategic challenges and opportunities.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
We recognized that in the market there is a growing need for intelligent and advanced software solutions, therefore we offer a career opportunity for Intern (m/f/) in IT Project Management/Business Analysis in Technology Consulting, who will work collaboratively with our clients in public and private sector in advisory projects related to: IT project management, IT strategy, developing the conceptual architecture for IT solutions, selection of the IT solutions, support and coordination of IT implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Drive the execution of IT projects from initiation to push-to-production in various IT domains
- Manage project communication within IT organization and business, and external partners
- Prepare post-implementation phases through training activities and communication
- Keep track of project status and prepare follow-up meetings and documentation (presentations, meeting minutes, organization updates, etc.)
- Project reporting on various IT platforms
- Defining the business problem, business needs and primary objectives of new projects, identifying and validating the key business requirements
- Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements
- Write business, user and non-functional/system-level requirements in the form of Use Cases and similar structured requirements documentation
- Gathering, identifying, and documenting business requirements
To qualify for the role, you must comply with following
- Self-motivated with high degree of commitment/discipline
- Interest in the field of IT, while no deep IT knowledge is needed
- Willingness to take the initiative and drive for results
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills – especially to understand company’s business processes and related application systems
- Flexible team player with excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in international virtual teams
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Project or SharePoint is an advantage
- Excellent team collaboration and teaming skills
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements – your work is more important to you than to many other people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Croatian and English
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside of Croatia
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
Working location: Zagreb, Croatia
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2022 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via the application link (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 2 February 2022.
Make your mark. Apply now -email@example.com.